This feature gives Geo users the ability to integrate / connect with their Xero account. And then, if required, disconnect. Note - This feature is only available to Geo Admins.
Manage your integrations using the INTEGRATIONS tab through your settings.
- Click on the CONNECT button to connect your Xero account
- Once CONNECT is clicked on you will get redirected to login to your Xero account and allow access to your Xero data
- On initial integration, Xero will import your Taxes, Clients and Materials
What else changes when you integrate with Xero:
- There is now an IMPORT button to import new or update existing Xero taxes
- Xero taxes are shown in the materials taxes drop down
Client list and overview screens
- On the client list screen there is now 1) an IMPORT XERO CLIENTS button and 2) an Origin field to show what clients are from Xero
- On the client overview screen we have also added a label underneath the client name to show that they have been imported from Xero
Material tab on Billables screen
- On the materials list tab there is now 1) an IMPORT XERO ITEMS button and 2) an Origin field to show what materials are from Xero
- When adding/editing a tax for a material - we show the Xero taxes that have been imported with a Xero label