Having a place where all your jobs are listed and stored is handy. But when you start putting more and more jobs into Geo, this list can pile up. Soon enough you have a long list of jobs, all with different statuses and, at a glance, it's hard to know what’s urgent or not.
That’s where the Mini Job Dashboard comes in. It gives you a brief overview of how jobs are in each of your status categories. Meaning you’ll be able to know right away how many of your jobs are high, normal and low priority, how many are new, on-hold, in-progress, completed, as well as many other details.
That way you can save yourself a lot of time and energy scrolling up and down your job list to find out what’s what.
How it works
You’ll find the mini dashboard at the top of your job list, on the Geo Jobs page. Based on the info you put into your jobs on Geo it will display how many jobs are a certain priority, in a certain status, unassigned, assigned, unscheduled and scheduled.
The photo below is an example of how the mini dashboard will look on your job list.
And this is what it tells us:
- 3 Jobs are a High Priority
- 5 Jobs are a Normal Priority
- 2 Jobs are a Low Priority
- 3 Jobs have the Status as New (This is hidden in the photo as we only show 3 statuses at a time)
- 3 Jobs have the Status as In-Progress
- 2 Jobs have the Status as On-Hold
- 2 Jobs have the Status as Completed
- There are 10 Jobs in Total - this is a mix of those that are scheduled (have a booking attached to it) and unscheduled (do not have a booking attached to it). Users can click on the down arrow to open up and filter and see how many jobs are scheduled and unscheduled.
- There are 10 Bookings in Total - this is a mix of those that are assigned (have a staff member assigned to the booking) and unassigned (do not have a staff member assigned to the booking). Users can click on the down arrow to open up and filter and see how many bookings are assigned and unassigned.
If any of the boxes are clicked on, the job list will filter and display the jobs based on what you have selected.